Home TestingThe NomadLab service allows you to conduct taste and usage tests of your products with sample boxes sent directly to pre-selected consumers!
Ideal to better understand consumer perceptions and help you fine-tune your strategies!
You can use this type of test to:
test the food product formulation;
better understand product consumption behaviors and habits;
test your brand image and packaging;
gather purchase intent for new products;
test different concepts to help you narrow down to the most promising one;
TEST DESIGN AND QUESTIONNAIRE
We define the objectives with you and design the questionnaire
We recruit consumers who meet the target by tapping into our community of respondents
PRODUCT SAMPLE LOGISTICS
We handle the logistics of getting your products to the target consumers.
We compile the results via our secure web platform in real time and ensure the quality of the responses.
ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
We create a full report of the results with our recommendations to help you make decisions.
Case Study: Fruit d’Or – SourCran Brand
Ensuring the success of a unique new product
• 2 web tests (concept, packaging),
• 1 home test,
• reporting, analysis and
• Measuring the potential of different ideas
• Converge on product concepts
• Measure interest in product promise
• Confirm delivery of the promise to consumer
• Validate the taste/aroma of 3 different flavours
• Test different packaging concepts
• Validate the positioning
RESULTS AND LEARNINGS
• Market target accuracy
• Adjustments to taste, flavour and flavour texture
• Focus on the right packaging design
• Choosing the right attributes to promote on the packaging
• Packaging adjustments are made to better manage expectations
• Generating ideas for news flavors
“Home testing is an ideal tool to validate the performance of a product with the consumer in an environment that is as close as possible to the reality of real consumption and this, at a more than competitive cost! Even in the midst of a pandemic, this test allowed us to validate the purchase intention and appeal of our new SourCran line before and after consumption and thus validate and adjust our overall product offering (both packaging and product).” – Janick Masse, Senior Brand Manager, Patience Fruit&Co at Fruit d’Or, SourCran Products