Several market validation techniques to choose from depending on your needs!
We offer a wide range of methods to capture the voice of the consumer and different tests based on the progress of your ideas, value propositions, and concepts.
Here is an example of market validation :
Rethink bath/shower installation and renovation and simplify the process with an aesthetic and affordable solution!
- Understand the usage and habits for the installation of bath and shower walls;
- Prioritize key attributes based on needs analysis and competitor perception on the market;
- Measure appreciation of different value propositions;
- Measure interest for the concepts;
- Target key messages to prioritize.
- Multi-test iterative approach:
- Opportunity analysis;
- Value proposition testing;
- Concept testing.
RESULTS AND LEARNINGS
- Optimal positioning combining relevance and differentiation;
- Reduced marketing uncertainties;
- Sales results that exceed expectations.
“From the onset, we knew that this product had great potential in terms of sales volume, but the tooling is very expensive so we couldn’t do trial and error or agile development. We had to understand the design criteria that the consumer was looking for. With inB help, we were able to quickly and accurately identify these values, which allowed us to move forward efficiently to the final design and marketing).” -Christine Lacasse-Veilleux, Senior Industrial Designer, MAAX BATH INC.
Marketing research and market validation
Some of the most popular techniques: